…about the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers). About clarks, scotts and rogers. About a simple (and fun) tool anyone can utilize to navigate life’s sometimes murky waters. A tool that explains simply (yes, simply) why people behave in the manner in which they do. If you can think “outside the box” you can understand and use the Wakefield Doctrine. And, once you have “used” the Wakefield Doctrine, well, there’s just no going back**. Who would want to?
I have 7 questions today about the Doctrine. I answered 6 of them. That is correct. You see only 6. The last question I leave to you, any of you who would care to step over to the Edge today.
1) What is the Wakefield Doctrine? My way of trying to get through life.
2) Is it (the Wakefield Doctrine) working? Yes.
3) How do I know? Just read the Doctrine.
4) How can I be sure? You can’t.
5) Do other people use the Wakefield Doctrine? As far as I know, people are trying to. That’s what the Doctrine is about… offering it’s “insights” to other people… to use.
6) Was it worth it? Yes, unequivocably, without reservation.
What is your 7th question? Afterall, everyone at some point in life walks on the Edge. Some of us more than others, some of us by choice, some not even knowing how close they are to it and still others who wish they could…walk the Edge (the place where anything and everything is possible). When all’s said and done, who couldn’t use a little help along the way.
**inside joke – once you start seeing the clarks, scotts and rogers in life you can’t unsee them! lol