Someone tell me “what” Roni is. A clark? scott? roger? This is the very first music video I watched of him. It was tough finding personal interviews. Granted I haven’t tried too hard but I did find one. Actually, it’s a combination of a 46 second clip of one interview and a longer 2nd interview. Between these two there should be enough “evidence” to determine how Roni relates himself to the world.
So what do you think? Me, I’m thinking there’s enough in the first clip. Maybe. The 2nd clip? He’s wearing sunglasses. Damn! Can’t check the eyes/eye contact. What else? Personal pronouns. Couldn’t really note those because the interviewer seemed to do most of the talking. (hidden clue!) Body language?
This morning was one of those open up the u tube and see what was “hand picked” for my viewing pleasure today. Where Roni Benise came from I cannot say. I’ve not searched flamenco or spanish guitar in, well, got to be over a year. Who does not LOVE the YouTube. It’s both amazing and dangerous, addictive and exhilarating.
Today, I’m all about keeping it simple. The thanks?:
– The TToT Blog Hop. If it wasn’t for this hop, would I write anymore?
– 1 week ago today, I left the “Room of Refuge”. There was a deadline. Deadline met. I now reside in what I now call a “Room of Re-Direction”. If I give into it, I ponder the wonder I did not grow to choose/find myself in the rogerian worldview. How much “easier” life would have been! (not really but gee, it’s how I feel sometimes:D)
– the Wakfield Doctrine. Life tool extrodinaire. I’ve come to realize I can do a heck of a lot more when it comes to relating myself to the world and those around me. Because, well, ya know. Know how another relates themselves to the world and you’re halfway there!
– 8 or so miles up the Beltway! That’s right folks. The bain of driving existence (one of them lol) in NOVA is the Capital Beltway. The new digs are 1 mile off the Beltway and have cut my commute (morning only) to a more reasonable 40 minutes. On a good day. Wish I could say the evening commute was substantially better. It is, but not by much. No, really, I’m thankful for being a little further up the Beltway!
#’s 5-6 – My job and my car to get me there. I could complain that, between my commute and workload the last couple of weeks, I pretty much have no time except to sleep, but I won’t. That is for me to figure out. One step at a time.
– Clark’s contribution to the on going “collaborative” story over at Roger’s Rag. His “chapter” has risen the bar for my own self. Participating in story writing is a challenge to say the least!
– this weekend’s weather. We boomeranged out of a momentary lapse of seasonal confusion back to more consistent time of year weather 😀
– One more day. It is the only day. It is the first day. It is the last day.