I know! It’s Sunday! And I’m only now getting to writing a TToT let alone finish reading last week’s TToTs! (Dyanne?, Kerry? I can do this right? lol) I’ve always loved to read and now that we’ve got extra time on our hands (don’t burst my bubble, guys) it’ll be a piece of cake 🙂
Welcome to GirlieOnTheEdge. I need to pre-empt my “formal” thankfuls by saying how much I appreciate Zoe passing the honor of hosting the Six Sentence Bloghop to me (um, Zoe? We totally expect to be seeing more of you in the future 😀) And thank you guys for being so enthusiastic to keep the hop going! I’m really excited. The SSS has been instrumental in getting me back to wanting to write again. And that circles round again to all of you 🙂
Alright! Lots of thankfuls to get to… where to begin, where to be….
- Daylight Savings Time!!!! What more need I say to that one folks. Love it!
2. New laptop. While I haven’t quite adapted to it yet, I will embrace the challenge of different. All I’ll say right now lol
3. Terminator 6. That’s right folks. I’m excited. Whether you liked all the movies in the series or not, if you loved the first one, how can you not embrace this next one 😀 Why should you? ‘Cuz they’re bringin’ back the original “band” 😀
4. This is one of those hypo grats turned grat. A week ago Friday, the storm that blew in to so many states causing damage and power outages, blew out my cpu at work. I’m still waiting for it to be fixed which means I’m still down the hall utilizing an “extra”, not quite updated computer. But hey, at least there’s one for me to use, right? During the week, I’ve had to use yet, other computers to complete certain work. Yesterday, I went into the office for a few hours. This time sitting at our law clerk’s desk so that I could do some processing and scanning. His programs, scanner were different than mine. Can’t say I’m an expert when it comes to Adobe and pdfs and the whole edit docs thing but when working with my programs at my (now broken) computer, well, easy peasy! Yesterday, did not initially go as planned as the scanner was different, the adobe program/reader was different. I can’t remember the last time I had to do a drag and drop! But yesterday, yesterday I was in that special place that allowed me to figure things out and do a whole bunch of stuff without, seemingly much effort. Cool.
5. Roger (yes, that roger) over to the Secessionist Rag published a post. He, like myself in recent years, has wallowed now and then in the where do I find time and I’m not feeling all that creative anyway place. I’ve always enjoyed his writing whatever the topic as he has a style and ease we have dubbed “armchair easy”. Anyway, head on over and say hey! encourage him to write. Tell him Girlie sent you 🙂
6. Sinus medicine.
7. Epiphanies. Self-revelation. Cutting the blinders. Letting go. The point at which your body supercedes your brain and allows a feeling of….relinquishment. You fill in the blank. I’m feeling lighter this weekend.
8. Music. Music. Music. Movies. Movies. Movie. 🙂 🙂 🙂
9. The sounds of Spring even if the temperatures are not exactly Springlike.
10. This day. Opportunity. Challenge. Self-challenge. New beginnings.