Practice. Everything is practice, isn’t it? You know, the things we want to do well? Because if we do something well, we feel better about doing it, better about ourselves. The energy that comes from that is infectious? contagious? No, no, that sounds like a cold or a virus. The more appropriate word is inclusive. Today, I practice sharing my thankfuls. Thanks to Kristi and her new Co-Hosts, Clark, Dyanne and Pat, there is a venue for the sharing and it is all inclusive. Thank you guys, for providing the platform. And without further ado, I shall dive into Thankfuls #2 – 10.
….which is to say, yesterday. Yesterday was a most perfect day. Not a cloud in the sky, it’s color a softly shaded blue, a gentle, comforting breeze to offset the sun’s magnificent glow and heat. Perfect.
3. Listening to my body. When my brain begins to overflow with suggestions, when it begins projecting and trying to figure things out in advance, I try to be mindful so that I immediately cease and desist! so that I can allow my body to guide me. It has not yet failed me 🙂
4. YouTube! It truly is amazing and wonderful. I have discovered so much “new” music recently. Wonderful.
5. All the wonderful participants at Six Sentence Stories. It gives me great pleasure to provide another platform, vehicle, for writers to share in their creativity.
7. Sappy movies. What a nice escape sometimes 😀
8. Employment, transportation, sufficient food, a roof over my head.
9. The hydro massage beds at my gym! The thought of a massage at the end of a good workout is often the only thing that gets me to the gym, lol.
10. Today. This day and the will to remember to live… in the moment.